Thursday, March 27, 2008

Adobe Freebie

Last September, I posted about a few freebies, including two online image editors. Well, Adobe has jumped into the conversation with an online version of "Photoshop" called Adobe Photoshop Expressions. I place "Photoshop" in quotes because this online version really isn't that powerful. To be fair, it is an online program. It seemed like it has the features that iPhoto or Picassa has for very basic image editing. It is nice to have the ability to store up to 2gb of photos free on their site, but overall I wasn't overwhelmed. I presume that if you absolutely have to make some minor adjustments to an image while not on your personal machine, it could help you out. Though I have to admit I have never been in a situation like that before. Try it out and let me know what you think. I might be missing something.

No comments: